All information in this policy is confidential to Creative Landscape Depot and protected under the Confidentiality Agreement.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions Apply To All Products And Services Sold By Creative Landscape Depot.
- Retail Clients Or Non-Approved Commercial Accounts Do Not Receive Credit Terms.
- Retail Or Non Approved Clients Must Pay For Entire Order Prior To Picking, Loading, Or Delivery Of Any Product.
- Federal And Provincial Taxes Will Be Added To Invoices When Applicable.
- Discrepancies Or Concerns With Respect To Any Invoice Must Be Made Within 5 Business Days.
- Concern With Any Product Must Be Made Within 48 Hours From Time Of Pick Up Or Delivery.
- If Payment Upon Delivery Is Accepted, CLD Drivers Will Not Unload Until Payment In Full Is Received. The Client Must Sign The Invoice And The Cld Driver Must Return With Full Payment And The Signed Invoice For The Office. If The Client Is Not Present And Payment Is Not Available On Site, Our Driver Will Return To Site And Offload All Material. This Client Will Receive A Delivery Fee And An Offloading Fee Associated To The Material And Efforts Involved. An Additional Delivery Fee Will Be Charged Once The Delivery Is Rescheduled.
- Custom Orders Required Full Payment Upon Order.
- Retail Invoices Are Never Printed Unless Specifically Requested By The Client, Or A Picking Sheet Will Be Required By The CLD Yard Staff. Email Copies At All Times.
- Returns Are Subject To The CLD Order & Return/Refund Policy
- CLD Is Not Responsible Nor Liable For Any Damage Or Expense Caused By Late Deliveries. We Promote Having All Material Ordered And Delivered Well In Advance Of Your Requirements, To Ensure Your Material Is Available When Needed. Due To Various Factors, We Can Not Guarantee Exact Delivery Times.
- Hand Sample Boards Will Be Charged At Time Of Checkout At Respective Unit Price For The Volume Required. Credits Will Be Issued Upon Return Of Material In Acceptable Condition By CLD Management.
- Estimating Policy
- our staff may assist you when estimating the quantity of products required for your project. please note that, without visiting your site, we use the tools available to us and the dimensions that you provide in order to offer an educated estimate, to the best of our ability.
- CLD is not responsible for overestimating or underestimating material needs; therefore, we encourage you to double-check your measurements before ordering
- we supply the highest grade product available in the landscape industry that we are aware of. our products are supplied by industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers. we stand behind our products, as they are superior materials available in the marketplace. and therefore have minimal opportunity for error or defects.
- our strict purchasing and receiving procedures filter out poorly graded products from our yard and product selection. what you will find at creative landscape depot is a premium material and considered a-grade product. all of our natural stone items are considered the best raw material available and are subject to professional handling and installation beyond our sourcing and sales.
- our suppliers offer warranties defined in their policy. each manufacturer's policies differ. please ask us to review our supplier's warranty policies. we do our best to mediate any concerns from all of our clients
- Pricing, Print, & Marketing
- our prices are subject to change at any time without notice. please note that our procurement is responsible for offering fair and competitive pricing
- any marketed or printed pricing is susceptible to market fluctuations. we negotiate with all suppliers the longest pricing terms available, and try to therefore minimize any errors or changes; however, external changes often affect overall input cost which may raise or lower the selling price of our products.
- due to the nature of print, please note that there is always the potential for an error involving pricing, literature, and colour. we recommend confirming at the time of purchase all factors related to your product of choice. ensure you purchase all products needed at the time of purchasing, to ensure colour matching as manufacturing runs can differ from tone to tone.
- please note that certain products will occasionally become limited; therefore, available quantities may fluctuate
- we try our best to inventory appropriately for timely handling of your product and to minimize all potential errors in our marketing efforts.